[Oeva-list] Think City

Michael EATON michael.j.eaton at multco.us
Fri Jun 1 14:18:05 PDT 2012

Home Depot has them on-line for $799 with a timer so you can have them come
on when the cost of power goes down at night.  Brand:  Schneider.  30 Amps.
 $750 Oregon tax credit for buying one according to PGE, so that makes $49
for a lot of convenience.

--Michael

Michael Eaton P.E.                          Sellwood Bridge Project
Design Engineering Manager            Multnomah County Bridges
503.780.8947                                  2100 SW River Parkway

*michael.j.eaton at multco.us*                Portland, OR 97201