[Oeva-list] Sherwood Cruse-In update
gary at whitecape.org
Fri Jun 1 14:09:31 PDT 2012
I also received a confirmation in the mail, and I listed OEVA as my "club".
From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of john.p.christian
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 9:22 AM
To: oeva-list at oeva.org
Cc: John Wayland; mrbills at gmail.com; 'Marissa Wayland'; 'Gaylen Aust'; 'J
Bills'; 'Bob Simpson'; 'mark mongillo'; brad.laird at RaeEV.com; 'jim haynes'
Subject: [Oeva-list] Sherwood Cruse-In update
Greetings OEVA members and friends,
Just a quick update and reminder about the Sherwood Cruise-In coming up next
weekend - June 9th:
We have received confirmations for the following cars:
- The White Zombie from Plasma Racing (plus an interesting assortment
of various other EVs)
- BMW 325 from Bob Simpson
- Fiats from Richard and J. Bills
- Ford Ranger from Brad
- And several production EVs
There is room for more and the show management has offered to put us all in
the same area - provided we are ready and grouped up early Saturday morning
- 4:45 a.m.
And here are the Cruise-In notes:
- Date and Time: June 9th - The show runs all day Saturday closing
after the awards ceremony at around 4:00 pm.
- Be there with your car at 4:45 am to assemble so that we can all be
- If needed we can register the day of the Cruise-In, I will bring
extra Registration forms.
- Those who wish to can be part of the competition which places you in
a group of similar cars by year and style.
- They are going to put us in the new city area next to the charging
stations and this is where the award ceremony is.
- There is an additional event on Friday night the day before called
"Friday night Thunder" - remember how loud gas cars can be..
John P. Christian
Oregon Electric Vehicles Association - Chairperson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Oeva-list