[Oeva-list] Electric and economy ICE cars "Why so unappealing?"

Greg Long greglongoregon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 02:10:25 PDT 2012

LOL.... The Tesla Roadster is a $100K luxury model, I'm sure the
Jaguar CX-75 and similar are pricier. I was talking about the Volt,
Leaf, Mitubishi i, etc.  Anything that can be described of as "cute"
probably illustrates the point.  Rear-wheel fairings such as that on
the 300mpg VW concept car aren't really appealing, though they are
practical.

The Cadillac ELR looks pretty sharp, though. I doubt it will be under
$50-$60K though.