[Oeva-list] Think City

matwete@comcast.net matwete at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 16:01:53 PDT 2012

So far so good...car is cute, roomy, pretty quick and fun to drive.  Main concern we have had is with batteries and SOC suddenly dropping.  With input from the users at the THINK Yahoo group we are all trying to get some top-balanced charge cycles complete to hopefully make our concerns moot.  Aside from that, I'd like to have more assurance that this car is under warranty and was indeed new and not stolen when I took delivery.  Not too worried though...It's just that I've never bought a new car before and the bill of sale says nothing to assure me it's all good...