[Oeva-list] Sherwood Cruise-In Update

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:03:22 PDT 2012

Greetings OEVA members and friends,

Tomorrow is the big Sherwood Cruise-In. For those of you showing EVs, please
be there at 4:45. Further details on where to go are listed below.

For those of you considering a visit to see all the fun cars, and of course,
our EVs; the show opens at 9:00 and the awards presentation is at 3:00.

Best regards,

John P. Christian

Oregon Electric Vehicles Association -  Chairperson

www.oeva.org

(503) 704-2155

  _____