[Oeva-list] New CALB cells

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Tue Jun 5 07:23:12 PDT 2012

Here is what Don of  Clipper Creek has avail and what is coming soon as  new
chargers for the Think's.

Don Francis
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?viewMemberFeed=&gid=1865412&memberID=2191557
2>  € Rhonda, let me know what their needs are. I would suggest the LCS-25
which sells for $995 and will provide up to 20 amps at either 208 or 240
volts single phase. Currently available as a hard wired permanently mounted
unit but soon to be available with your choice of plug for portable use as
well.

Rhonda
--
Rhonda Walton