[Oeva-list] CBS gets a BS flag

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Mon Jun 4 23:29:31 PDT 2012

Nick,

I saw the piece.  They did not mention that there is an average of 30
gasoline car fires every day. And I have brought the lack of getting the
facts correct up at many of the EV events  including after electric avenue
opened and almost every report had something askew  or completely wrong..
The  FCC or cable commission may be a place to start. Who takes care of
retractions for the newspapers?
While we are at it, why don't we get a retraction from Gov. Gregiour on
stating that there are 10 charging stations in WA. And two more in the next
two weeks.
I had to drive a ICE vehicle to Olympia last week and leave the leafs at
home.
So sad
O' and if I am not mistaken there was an commercial promoting clean coal
during the segment, but then I have been wrong before.
--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO

*Think before you print