[Oeva-list] paying for roads

Ken Brown ken-kw-oeva1.9226ce at qualityswengineering.com
Tue Jun 12 09:39:00 PDT 2012

The idea that private tax collection is Bad Public Policy is literally Biblical.

I think it makes more sense for people whose road use costs more to pay more.  Proportionally.  I think I'd even let the bicyclists and pedestrians slide for now, even though they use the roads a lot in some places:  it's too hard to cut up pennies.

Ken