[Oeva-list] tax issues.

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:59:06 PDT 2012

I like the idea of an odometer based tax (rather than GPS). I also like the
idea of a taxes on tires (including (or especially) studded). Tire wear
would have a high correlation to road wear. I also think the Oregon gas tax
should be raised. Oregon's gas tax is lower than Washington's and
California's.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon