[Oeva-list] tax issues.

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 14:03:14 PDT 2012

Lawrence,

The question is 'what is the best way to fairly tax for roads?'. You can
argue that the money is not being spent in our best interest, but that
is orthogonal to the question of what is the best way to determine a fair
tax. I personally like having roads, police, fire departments, schools, and
yes a government. I will gladly pay my fair share of taxes to support these
things that make this a great country.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon