[Oeva-list] Electric Highway

Ken Brown ken-kw-oeva1.9226ce at qualityswengineering.com
Wed Jun 13 08:35:35 PDT 2012

These are the ones in Southern Oregon:

http://evsolutions.avinc.com/services/subscriber_network/56

The locations are addresses, not very precise on maps and some of them have been described as a little hard to find.

I seem to remember someone was logging exactly where to find each one?  I remember Alan's great travel log for the dedication ceremony trip, which described a lot of them...anyone know of other lists/resources?

Ken