[Oeva-list] How are the Think drivers doing?

Michael EATON michael.j.eaton at multco.us
Tue Jun 12 08:38:59 PDT 2012

Greetings Friends and new Think owners:

Just wondering how everyone is doing with their new Thinkmobiles, and
thought it would be good to generate some email discussion.

My baby-blue unit is pretty much as expected with this exception:  It seems
that the 100 miles per charge is a little exaggerated.  I don't think I
would plan a day out of more than 60 miles.

I'm expecting delivery of my Schneider 30 amp Level 2 charger sometime
soon.  I'm all set to connect it into the service.  I am hoping to figure
out some method of charging to about 85% typically and 100% monthly when I
get that system going.

All the best,

--Michael

Michael Eaton P.E.                          Sellwood Bridge Project
Design Engineering Manager            Multnomah County Bridges
503.780.8947                                  2100 SW River Parkway

*michael.j.eaton at multco.us*                Portland, OR 97201