[Oeva-list] New CALB cells

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Sun Jun 10 21:14:13 PDT 2012

To all of my fellow OEVA members.

 I explained to Don @ Clipper Creek the situation with the Think 's and
their chargers earlier this week.
I thought  it would be good to establish a relationship
 I  thought  I had forwarded  that email to all of you members.

Opps!  MY BAD.

With that being said.  I would  be glad to look  Into chargers  with other
evse  companies.

I just ordered my first chargers last week,  YEA!
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO
www.evo2go.com
360.574.1148