[Oeva-list] CBS gets a BS flag

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Mon Jun 11 19:26:35 PDT 2012

Lawrence,

Thanks for the article, somehow with all of the blogs and post I follow,
this is the first I saw or heard of this.
Do you think that, this is the reason that WA State Dept of Transportation
and the WA Governor are touting that we have 12 charging stations along the
1-5  and that, as of next week and 10 of them are DC fast chargers.
I can not get to the state capital from here in Vancouver,
Hmmm? I have to agree with you. I have said repeatedly that no one is on the
case requiring the news and print to get the facts correct, nor have I seen
on retraction of correction. I would say that on average, 80% of the fact
are incorrect on TV.
--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO