[Oeva-list] Fw: SolWest Renewable Energy Fair July 27-29 program on the web

Ray Blackburn oeva_treas at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 18:34:55 PDT 2012

Some info on the John Day or bust trip.  Do we have any other EV Pioneers that dare cross the dessert in a EV?  Any EVers out their that can make the tripp?  We leave on Thursday the 26 of July and will be back in P town on Monday the 30th.

So far we have John, Gary, Ronda and Ray.  Also Phil as a nondriver.

Charging points are, Cascade Locks, Dufer, Condon, Fossil, Dayville and John Day.

Info on the Sowest Fair is below.

Ray Blackburn OEVA Treasurer.
Email: oeva_treas at yahoo.com