[Oeva-list] EV Live!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:16:13 PDT 2012

EV Drivers of Oregon & SW Washington,

You are invited to attend "EV Live" on June 23rd. This is part of the
eGrandPrix www.evlive.egrandprix.com

A big part of the event is an EV Cruise-in where folks can show off their
EVs and have a show of force of local EVs.

There will be an EV ride and drive event with electric motorcycles, cars, &
trucks.

EV Live runs from 10AM till 4:30 on Saturday June 23 at Portland
International Raceway (PIR). You are welcome to arrive at your convenience.
The first electric motorcycle practice will take place at 10:50. The event
is on the South Pits parking lot. There will be signs to follow once you
arrive at PIR.

We're still ironing out the details for lunchtime activities, but we'll
likely include a parade lap for EVs on the track.

Some level 1 and level 2 charging is available and there are charging
stations at the Expo center nearby. The Ride & Drive vehicles will have
priority at the level 2 stations. We can arrange rides to shuttle you to
and from the Expo center if you charge up there. There is some room for
trailers and tow vehicles available too if you need to haul your EV there.

Gate fee is $10, 12 and under free. If you come and go there are
bracelets/hand stamps to allow re-entry. There is no limit to when you can
come and go.

I'll see you there.

Regards,
Pat