[Oeva-list] Driver I-5 in a Leaf

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:04:50 PDT 2012

Tony Williams, the I-5 trekker, left his final California charging stop
about an hour ago and should be in Oregon by now. He will be at Electric
Avenue at PSU tomorrow at 2PM (if things go according to plan). If you
would like to meet the first person making the boarder to boarder run of
the new West Coast Electric Highway, you can show up to greet him.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon