[Oeva-list] A little history

Nick nickgaladay at msn.com
Wed Jun 20 00:57:25 PDT 2012

I was doing a little research about my home town of Cleveland in preparation
for going back for my 50th reunion and ran across this.  I'd seemed to
remember that Cleveland was the birthplace of the commercially available
electric car - Go Browns!

http://www.nhlink.net/ClevelandNeighborhoods/ohio_city/voss/voss.htm

Oh, I finally found an off-airport Toyota dealer I could shame into renting
me a Prius-V for my stay.  I'd otherwise run into a dead end looking for a
hybrid of any kind, much less a plug-in.  wow..

Nick Galaday

     Vernonia, OR

     Energy conservation--

                    saves more than energy!