[Oeva-list] Upcomming Events

paburkey at juno.com paburkey at juno.com
Wed Jun 20 20:09:41 PDT 2012

Hi, I have made a poll to cover both of the events this weekend at: http://www.doodle.com/scueeuw5iyr2pzn9. I would like to see a Leaf, Think City, any conversions, and any other EV at the Recycled Arts Festival! Saturday June 23:Recycled Arts Festival301 West 8th Street Vancouver, WA 986609 AM until 6 PM EV Live and TTXGP Qualifing sessionsPortland International Raceway 1940 N. Victory Boulevard Portland, Oregon10 AM until 4:30 PM Gresham Optimist'sCar Show1200 North Main Avenue Gresham, OR 9703010 AM until 2 PM Sunday June 24:Recycled Arts Festival301 West 8th Street Vancouver, WA 9866010 AM until 4 PM TTXGP Race DayPortland International Raceway 1940 N. Victory Boulevard Portland, Oregon10 AM until 4:30 PM See more information on the web site www.oeva.org.  Thank you,Paul BurkeyOEVA Ongoing Events Chair
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4fe290b5bb71fad80b2st05duc