[Oeva-list] Fw: SolWest Renewable Energy Fair July 27-29 program on the web

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Thu Jun 21 08:41:32 PDT 2012

The charging stations in Detroit Lake and Sisters on Hwy 22 in OR were in
last week but were not operational yet.
They were level 2 and DC fast chargers at both locations.
I am selling a charger that will charge a 2012 Leaf at a mile a min and a
2011 a mile every 3 min.
We can take it along.
--
Rhonda Walton