[Oeva-list] survey at PSU Electric Ave.

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Sat Jun 23 14:32:32 PDT 2012

I was at Electric Avenue to use the new dump high speed charger for 30
minutes on Thursday afternoon. PSU is conducting a study on satisfaction
and use of Electric Avenue. I was given a little card that has a user ID
on it for the survey and I'm going online to fill it out. You may want to
get your opinion in if they are still doing the survey. If you are
downtown this weekend stop by and see if they are still conducting the
survey.

I quizzed the survey person on what she had observed. She said that she
found that a "lot of people charging" were waiting in their cars while
charging and not paying the parking fee. Hmmm . . . bad form and bad PR
who ever is doing THAT. Also ICE vehicles were using it to wait for people
they wanted to pick up from school; also not paying.

Oh, if you do the survey you are entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift
certificate to Nel Centro!

Gene Fifield