[Oeva-list] Your Invited: Senator Merkley's Border to Border Trip- Oil-Free Across Oregon

john.p.christian john.p.christian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:03:34 PDT 2012

Please join in where possible.

Thank you,

John P. Christian

Oregon Electric Vehicles Association -  Chairperson

www.oeva.org

(503) 704-2155

Senator Jeff Merkley

Border to Border: Oil-Free Across Oregon

Come help celebrate Senator Jeff Merkley's EV drive across Oregon! On July
2nd and 3rd, Senator Merkley will be traveling oil-free from the Washington
border to the California border. Send him off in style at a kickoff event at
Portland's Electric Avenue on July 2nd.

Senator Merkley will be celebrating America's independence by traveling
oil-free across Oregon on July 2nd and 3rd and showcasing the need for
America to declare its independence from overseas oil. If you are an EV
owner or enthusiast and want to celebrate Oregon's EV infrastructure please
come celebrate the kickoff of Senator Merkley's Border to Border trip:

Monday, July 2, 2012
9:30 am
Electric Avenue
PSU Campus

SW Montgomery Street (between SW Broadway and SW Sixth Avenue)
Portland, OR

Note to EV owners: While we encourage EV owners to bring their vehicles to
Electric Avenue to celebrate, we want to mention that there will be multiple
EVs in attendance. Please note that charging at Electric Avenue will be
limited.

At 10:15 am, Senator Merkley will caravan out of Portland and down I-5 to
complete his border to border trip. If you are an EV owner and are
interested in caravanning along the trip, please contact Courtney Warner
Crowell ASAP at Courtney_warner_crowell at merkley.senate.gov. Caravanning is
welcome but please check with Courtney first.

Additional charging stops include:

Pringle Creek Community- Salem, OR
Pioneer Villa Truck Plaza- Halsey, OR
Gateway Marketplace- Springfield, OR
Vintage Inn Restaurant- Cottage Grove, OR
Wagon Wheel- Roseburg, OR
7 Feathers Truck and Travel Center- Canyonville, OR
Grants Pass Chamber of Commerce- Grants Pass, OR
Brammo - Ashland, OR

Once in Ashland, Senator Merkley will hold a celebratory finish event at
Brammo to celebrate his completion of traveling oil-free across Oregon.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012
2:00 pm
Brammo
550 Clover Lane
Ashland, OR

If you have any questions or would like more information about the
additional charging stops, please contact Courtney Warner Crowell at
Courtney_warner_crowell at merkley.senate.gov.

Courtney Warner Crowell

Deputy Communications Director

Office of Senator Jeff Merkley