[Oeva-list] survey at PSU Electric Ave.

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Jun 27 13:39:43 PDT 2012

On 6/23/12 2:32 PM, gfifield at onlinenw.com wrote:

> I quizzed the survey person on what she had observed. She said that she
> found that a "lot of people charging" were waiting in their cars while
> charging and not paying the parking fee. Hmmm . . . bad form and bad PR
> who ever is doing THAT. Also ICE vehicles were using it to wait for people
> they wanted to pick up from school; also not paying.

I pointed out to the one there Saturday afternoon that with some of the
signs covered up it was confusing as whether you were supposed to pay or
not, particularly at the Eaton, where the pay part isn't covered up
fully, but it looks like it might possibly be supposed to be.
Apparently the construction causing the sign covers to be in place is
nearly complete, which should help...