[Oeva-list] 100Ah old stock CALB cells

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 15:33:26 PDT 2012

Anyone interested in some old stock CALB cells there is about 80
available. Cost is 100 dollars each and I am just relaying the information.  These
were owned by Bob Simpson and turned out not a good size fit for his  project.

CALB capacity has been increased by about 10% since these were sold. Now
they are usually between 109 to 111 Amp hours. I can't say if any other
differences exist then capacity but I have confirmed that much with CALB.

Its a good deal if you need the quantity and size. Contact me off list and
I will provide their contact information.

I also have brand new CALB 40Ah, 60Ah and 100Ah cells and bus  bars or any
other size you want.

Don Blazer

_http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles_
(http://www.westhillscollision.com/upperv.php?article=green#e-vehicles)