[Oeva-list] Compressed air vs. Batteries?

Greg Long greglongoregon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 20:51:38 PDT 2012

Hello OVEA enthusiasts,

Most of you have a lot more experience with EV's than I do, what do
you think of compressed air cars?

Seems like a viable method for storing and transferring potential
energy. In a sense they are electric cars, in that electricity powers
air compressors and lke "conventional" Battery EV's, they're
flexible-fuel in that the electricity can be generated by a wide
variety of sources.  I'd welcome input and suggestions, I may do a
story on them.

Best regards,

Greg Long
Social Media Editor / Network Administrator
ExploreMars.org
Twitter: @exploremarsgreg
Facebook: http://facebook.com/exploremarsgreg