[Oeva-list] FW: Columbia Chapter PEO Meeting on Tuesday, Septermber 11.

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Mon Sep 3 11:46:14 PDT 2012

For those OEVA members who are also Registered Professional Engineers, the
upcoming PEO meeting of the Columbia Chapter is will hear a talk by Steve
Hawke on "replacement of oil based transportation with electric trucks".
As this is a PEO sponsored event, I doubt that it is open to general public
attendance.
-Myles Twete, P.E.

Subject: Columbia Chapter PEO Meeting on Tuesday, Septermber 11.

Welcome to the first meeting in the new year of the Columbia Chapter of the
Professional Engineers of Oregon.   The meeting will be held at Buster's
Texas Style Barbecue Restaurant, located at 11419 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard,
OR97223

Mr Steve Hawke, retired Vice President of Portland General Electric, will
speak to us about the "Replacement of Oil Based Transportation with Electric
Trucks

and Cars".   Steve will discuss both Hybrid and pure electric vehicles.
This topic should lead to a spirited discussion on energy and vehicles.

The meeting will be in the private dining room at Buster Texas Style
Barbecue
Restaurant located at 11419 SW Pacific Hwy, in Tigard, OR.   The social hour

will start at 6:00 with the meeting kicking off at approximately 7:00.
Busters
is a buffet BBQ restaurant.   Everyone will go through the buffet line and
carry

their trays to the meeting room located in the South West corner of the main

dining room.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.  I look forward to seeing you at
the
meeting.

John Featherly. PE
Columbia Chapter President,