[Oeva-list] Electric Ave Eaton?

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Sep 3 21:25:27 PDT 2012

On 8/31/12 10:10 AM, Rick Durst wrote:
> The emEaton Charger was repaired yesterday, and has the out of service
> sign on it, as I haven't had a chance to test it with a car. First one
> testing it, please let us know the if it worked.

On my way back from Seattle today, I stopped at the WTC, which had a
"Temp full, monthly passes only" sign out and the gate was down with no
attendant.  I thought about trying to get around the gate, but decided
to back out and go up to PSU instead.  The Eaton appeared, and turned
out to be, fully operational...  There needs to be an option for the WTC
when the normal parking is full though...