[Oeva-list] Electric Ave Eaton?

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Tue Sep 4 08:34:41 PDT 2012

When the WTC says full, monthly parking only, you can tell them you are an EV wanting to charge, and if the chargers are open, they will let you come in.   When it is unattended, sometimes the person went to the restroom, but there are times that it isn't open.  I will determine the unattended  hours and let you know.

Rick
Rick Durst | Portland General Electric
121 SW Salmon St, 3WTC0407 | Portland, Oregon 97204 | (: 503.464-7631 | 7: 503.464-2284 | *: Rick.Durst at pgn.com