[Oeva-list] Ecotality EV Project

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Tue Sep 4 09:03:34 PDT 2012

Hi all,
I bought my first charger an Aerovironment and good advantage of the 50%
incentive but now their gone.

I opted for the free on with the second unit ant I have paid 5 payment on my
car and still without the second charger installed.
There are a lot of options out there.

Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO
www.evo2go.com