[Oeva-list] Ecotality EV Project

Dan Anolik ev at flashdog.com
Tue Sep 4 13:17:54 PDT 2012

I received a Blink charger through the EV Project project in March and
haven't had any problems with it since. I like the web interface and
integration into the rest of the Blink network so that I can see status
from my phone and collect usage stats, etc..

And call me crazy- but I also like knowing that my usage statistics are
contributing to the larger EV Project study. I have a medium/large commute
for an EV, and it's probably good for EVs in general to help demonstrate
real usage.

Dan