[Oeva-list] Blinks in Woodburn and Salem!

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Sun Sep 9 21:47:13 PDT 2012

Pix when I get the trip report done, but on my way back from Madras
today, for the first time I had to wait for the Leaf that I followed
into the station in Springfield to charge.  While he was charging, we
chatted: he was coming from Florence and didn't know the ones east of
Eugene were there, and in looking at Recargo found that there was one
reported to be at the Elmers by the Woodburn Outlets.  When I got home,
I checked, and Plugshare reported it operational, so (ironically, in my
gas car, as the Leaf was depleted) I went up to check things out (I
actually wanted to shop at the Outlet mall anyhow).  On the way, I
stopped by the Freddies in Salem and Lo!  It's installed, but not
powered on, so it will be there soon, and when I got to the Elmers,
found that it is fully operational - I had brought by Blink card and was
able to sign in (though no way to cancel, presumably it times out, or
someone will get a charge on my card ;-) ).

I was realizing that between the trip to Seattle last weekend and Madras
this weekend, I've put 10% of the miles on the car in the last week ;-)
 (10000->11000)...