[Oeva-list] Blinks in Woodburn and Salem!

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Mon Sep 10 06:45:10 PDT 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-09 at 21:47 -0700, Alan Batie wrote:

> today, for the first time I had to wait for the Leaf that I followed
> into the station in Springfield to charge.

There are finally enough of us to bump into each other.  Yeah!

I was at the Blinks at the Woodburn outlet stores yesterday at about
noon.  There was a black Leaf there when I pulled up and a Volt drove by
while I was there.

Another first for me was a physically broken charger at Walgreens on
south Lancaster in Salem - 124 Lancaster Dr SE , Salem, OR 97301.  The
charging connector has half the plastic missing and the pins are bent.
I sent a notice to sema-charge.

Power Nissan, Salem has put in a new waiting room which is nice.  There
are desks to sit at and it's much bigger.  That's nice but they still
use the parking spots in front of the chargers for ICE cars and trucks.
Fortunately the cords are long.