[Oeva-list] Leaf Sales

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Mon Sep 10 07:14:13 PDT 2012

There is a lot of variability.  Tonkin in Wilsonville and Rustom on
122nd are very knowledgeable and were early promoters.  Power in Salem
doesn't have a clue - they are annoyed when I ask them to move the ICE's
so I can get to the charger.  I'm glad Nissan central dictated 2 level 2
chargers at every Nissan dealership that always work.