[Oeva-list] Leaf Sales

Alan Bates abates at shorepower.com
Mon Sep 10 09:00:41 PDT 2012

I have found the same.

It seems that many dealerships are taking a wait-and-see approach to EVs; that is, not investing the time/resources into training.

If a car salesman can't answer basic questions about the vehicles they are selling, the market will likely stall.

Alan Bates
Vice President of Marketing
Shorepower Technologies
2351 NW York Street
Portland, OR 97210
O (503) 892-7345 M (503) 810-7396 Skype: shorepowertechnologies
abates at shorepower.com
Recent news: http://www.shorepower.com/blog1