[Oeva-list] Leaf Sales

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Mon Sep 10 09:30:40 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Allan Web here in Vancouver is good about promoting both the Leaf, volt and
the Mitsubishi I. But boy did my deal fall apart after the sale of  my
second Leaf. I am so not happy.

Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO
www.evo2go.com
360.574.1148

*Think before you print

From:  Cory Bertsch <pi at hiddenspiral.net>
Date:  Monday, September 10, 2012 7:32 AM
To:  <oeva-list at oeva.org>
Subject:  Re: [Oeva-list] Leaf Sales

The biggest thing I wish dealers would do is to not leave the Leaf charged
at 100% while it sits on the lot. Doing so for such a long time isn't good
for the longevity of the battery, particularly through the hot summer
stretch we just had a few weeks back.

-Cory