[Oeva-list] Fwd: Blink Membership Fees

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon Sep 10 23:50:56 PDT 2012

On 9/10/12 7:14 PM, Chase Ballew wrote:
> I'm going to guess the discrepency is because Blink's DC Fast Chargers
> don't work. It's hard to justify charging people an annual fee to use
> defective equipment. Now, if they had a method of refunding money to
> users every time they tried to use an non-working station...

It would be nice to track the failure modes - the one time I stopped at
the Hollywood fred meyer, it just needed a dialog window cleared.  The
one I've actually used, in Seattle, was actually working pretty well.
But I am glad that the Salem one should be operational soon, as that
gives two chances to make it to Portland without undue delays if one is
broken...