[Oeva-list] Fwd: Blink Membership Fees

CraigSchaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 08:41:53 PDT 2012

Yes, that's true, but in addition they could provide a website where you could not only report the outage (and generate numbers reflecting how many people WANT to use it) but generate a return response request.

OR with a barcoded charger and a phone app, it could all be done with two clicks and no card.   Assuming one click is starting the app.