[Oeva-list] Fwd: Blink Membership Fees

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Tue Sep 11 09:36:34 PDT 2012

To all of my OEVA members.
All of you that know me well, know that I had created a pay point card with
an application that did all of these things in one card. I started it almost
two years ago.
The Credit Card processing company that I was working with, after a half a
dozen meeting and turning over my paperwork. They  have stole my
intellectual  property and  never returned my paperwork eather.
The did have the nerve to tell me that they had patented it in Thailand.
They are now using it to pay for medical marijuana because they cannot use
master card or visa for these purchases because it is not legal nationwide.
A few of the guys from PGE gave my card to their patient Attorney and he
recommended  a local Attorney here in Vancouver.
But the same week that happened I got slapped with a Cease and Desist from
NRG's eVgo.
So I hired attorneys for that instead. But they are on my list and know that
I am coming after my IP.

You guys know how sick I am about this. But I am looking forward to helping
move the world of ev transportation forward.

--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO

*Think before you print