[Oeva-list] Fwd: Blink Membership Fees

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Tue Sep 11 09:38:49 PDT 2012

On 9/11/12 9:06 AM, Peter Hoeckel wrote:
> Worth a brief discussion in Thursday's meeting, to generate a list of
> suggestions that OEVA can then submit, rather than individual emails?

I won't be able to make the meeting, but please add to the list:

* A local contact, preferably there should always be someone at the
business location when it's open, who can reset the device.

Rick posted to Plugshare that the Elmer's station had its emergency stop
button pushed just 9 hours after reporting that it was working...  For
cases like that, or when I was at the Hollywood Fred Meyer and it had a
windows dialog up, it would be a simple few minutes to be back up and
running.