[Oeva-list] Fwd: Blink Membership Fees

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Tue Sep 11 22:01:27 PDT 2012

Wouldn't be a big leap---after all, Blink chargers currently pop up a 2-d
barcode for "guests" to use to connect to a webpage that allows them to give
their credit card and contact info so that you can charge for
free---ridiculous process, but it works---I had to charge at the Hollywood
Fred Meyer yesterday.