[Oeva-list] Blink is charging for L2 now

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Wed Sep 12 20:09:44 PDT 2012

I noticed that their map is showing fees on the L2 chargers.  I checked
one out near by, and sure enough, it's $1-$2 an hour depending on your
terms.  I think 2-3 times what it costs at home is reasonable.  3-7
times seems a little much.  I think charging by the hour is dumb.  It
should be by the KWH.  The 2012 Leaf's will get twice the power for the
same price I would pay, if I were to pay.

I'm guessing Walgreens is going to become a lot more popular since they
are still free.  I expect the Nissan dealers will stay free.

Karl