[Oeva-list] Banks?

Karl Boekelheide Karl at boekelheide.com
Fri Sep 14 08:29:03 PDT 2012

As of just now there is no entry on the AV map.  The way AV manages
their chargers if there is no entry the charger isn't on.  As soon as
there is an entry then the charger is working, unless the map says it's
down.

Here's the link for AV - https://evnet.avinc.com/EVportal/MyAccount.aspx

You need to sign up.  And, the map doesn't work on the chrome browser

You can also phone them and ask them to look at the map - 888-833-2148
That's a lot easier.