[Oeva-list] How to Unsubscribe from OEVA Mailing List

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri Sep 14 12:40:55 PDT 2012

While we would hate to see anyone leave our mailing list, we understand
there a variety of reasons for doing so. Please note that the proper
procedure to unsubscribe is to use the link found at the bottom of every
list message and as follows:

1) Go to: http://www.rdrop.com/mailman/options/oeva-list
2) Enter your Email Address. No password is required.
3) Click the "Unsubscribe" button.
4) You'll receive a confirmation email with a link to click to complete
the removal process.

If you continue to have difficulty, you can send an email to
oeva-list-owner at oeva.org or our mailing list administrator, Alan Batie
at alan at batie.org.

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen