[Oeva-list] EAA creates DrivingElectric.org

PREMIUM-USA pusa411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 22:59:04 PDT 2012

As EAA members, we love our plug-in cars. We get a real charge out of
talking about them, answering questions, popping the hood, and especially
seeing the first EV grin across a new driver's face.

Building on the mantra "it takes a driver to make a driver,"
DrivingElectric.org is launching a new service to facilitate these kinds of
exchanges between plug-in drivers and the "EV-curious".

DrivingElectric.org is a collaboration between the major plug-in driver
groups to accelerate the widespread adoption of plug-in vehicles. EAA is
backing it very strongly with advice, time, and funding. It's launching an
online community and searchable directory of EV drivers who want to share
the joys of driving electric with those around them. At
DrivingElectric.org, drivers can post photos, videos, blogs, events,
participate in discussion forums, and a whole lot more. We hope every EAA
chapter will make it a key tool in local activities.

DrivingElectric seeks active plug-in driver enthusiasts to become their
first members, provide initial content and give them feedback. It only
takes about 15 minutes to create a profile about you and your car.  We
encourage all plug-in drivers to sign up. (Please hold off if you don't yet
own, lease or frequently drive one.)

Here's how:

1.       Go to http://dev.drivingelectric.org, click on Register > Create
new account

2.       Create a profile, share pictures, post a blog, start a forum
discussion,  promote an event

3.       Send feedback. You can see the things we're still working on at
http://dev.drivingelectric.org/known-issue and send email from there.

With your feedback and active participation, the DrivingElectric team hopes
to launch to consumers everywhere on National Plug In Day, September 23. We
hope you will help them achieve their goal!

Thanks for your participation in EAA and your help with DrivingElectric!

Best Regards,

Ron FreundChairman

...  *Set one up NOW..!!*

THX.. for the fun OEVA meeting last night..

         Daniel "Bubba" Conway