[Oeva-list] Leaf (etc.) sales

Rhonda Walton rhonda at evo2go.com
Sat Sep 15 11:44:23 PDT 2012

When I was in LA they had Leafs avail at the Santa Monica location but they
said it would be a hundred dollars a day and an extra 40 to drop of at LAX
--
Rhonda Walton
EVO2GO

*Think before you print

From:  Karl Boekelheide <Karl at boekelheide.com>
Date:  Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:00 AM
To:  Nick <nickgaladay at msn.com>
Cc:  <oeva-list at oeva.org>
Subject:  Re: [Oeva-list] Leaf (etc.) sales

Verc rentals in the Boston south shore has 100 Prii.  They are very popular.
My wife tried to get a Prius in NYC and was told it would twice as much to
rent.  When she got there the local Enterprise gave her one for only $10
more.  He said he was having trouble renting them.  Go figure.