[Oeva-list] FW: Thanks For Charging With Blink!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:53:54 PDT 2012

A one hour charging interval is a rip off. 5 minutes (or less) would be
best, I would tolerate a 15 minute interval, but an hour is just wrong. If
I were parking overnight, I would not care.  Or if they charged $0.80 per
hour, I would not mind, but if they want to charge a premium fee, I want
premium service. This includes reliable stations and correct Billing.

-Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4 per gallon