[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Tue Sep 18 11:09:01 PDT 2012

We used the quick charger yesterday while my wife picked up flowers for a
friend in Providence.
Both prime parking places were unoccupied.
The charger worked fine, I set it for 90% and it charged to something less
than 80% as reported by others. We were going to visit our friend in the
hospital and go on to the airport to pick up our son. From experience I'm
never able to comfortably make the 65 mile run from Sherwood to the
airport and back up the hill with an 80% charge from home. So I thought I
would use the Fred Meyer Tigard Quick Charger.

My wife complemented the service desk about Fred Meyer providing the
charging station. They replied that they get at least two complaints a day
about these prime spots being unavailable. (She is always looking to
compliment some hard working employee.)

So a word to the wise is to compliment often and use these spots often.

BTW I made it back up the hill with 9 miles and one bar.

Gene