[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

Cory Bertsch pi at hiddenspiral.net
Tue Sep 18 11:45:34 PDT 2012

I can see the QC getting used, but not the L2. It's slow enough not to make
a huge difference in range and from what I understand they charge in 1 hour
increments. So if you charge at L2 for 10 minutes, you get hit for the full
hour and their rates much higher than what you would pay to charge at home.