[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:50:39 PDT 2012

I agree with Cory. When the L2 was free, I would plug in when I stopped at
Fred Meyer or somewhere similar. A little free convenience charging is fun
and a great way to keep my battery in the happy zone. Even if it was only
10 minutes, I'd plug in. But if I am paying for much more than the standard
electrical rates, the only thing that makes sense is DC Fast charging and
it will be a rare case when I need that.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon