[Oeva-list] Fred Meyer Tigard Blink QC

Paul Wallace ianaudio at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 18 21:40:42 PDT 2012

You might sing a different tune if your level 2 charger could max out the charging station.  For the rest of us that can't enjoy the benefits of DCFC that is the only option we have.  Now if I could just get my BMS to settle down so I could drive my truck.  Engineering is fun!!

Paul Wallace
'94 USE S10 sooooo close to drivable